1. How will the restriction of relief on BTL mortgage interest affect landlords?
2. Should my clients borrow via a limited company going forward?
3. How will my clients’ taxation work through a limited company?
4. Does it take longer to process a limited company application?
5. Are buy to let mortgages for limited companies more expensive?
6. Why can my clients borrow more via a limited company than personally?
7. SPV or trading limited company? Does it matter?
8. What’s the difference between an SPV and a trading limited company
9. How would my client set up an SPV limited company?
10. What is a SIC code?
11. How do you get a SIC code?
12. Can my clients borrow through a newly created SPV with no accounts?
13. Can my clients simply transfer personally owned rental property to a limited company?
For the answers to all these questions email email@example.com with “FAQ Company Borrowing” in title and a PDF will be emailed back to you